A market model for PET imaging – Open Symposium 4 April 2019
Expertise line up at International Symposium Integrating PET imaging in drug development
- Professor Alison Murray MBChB, PhD, Roland Sutton Professory of Radiology, University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
“FDG PET in clinical practice and clinical trials of Alzheimer’s Disease and Frontotemporal dementias”
- Professor Mats Bergstrom, Former GSK, Roche, Novartis Consultant.
“Imaging and the three Pillars in Drug Development – Options, Pitfalls and Collaboration models”
- Dr Magnus Schou, Associate Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden “The use of PET imaging to drive drug discovery and development”
- Professor Guus van Dongen, Chair of Preclinical Imaging, Amsterdam University Medical Center. “PET Imaging in Drug Design and Development: costs, benefits and value”
- Professor Neil Vasdev, Director at University of Toronto & Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Totonto, Canada. “Academic-Industrial Partnerships for PET Radiochemistry and Imaging in Drug Development”
- Professor Jason S Lewis, Direcot of the MSK Center of Molecular Imaging & Nanotechnology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA.“Molecular Imaging: Creating Windows into Cancer”
2019 Brochure Workshop Immuno-Imaging and Molecular Therapy April 1 – 4th